This website is owned by Twin Cities Dermatology Center, PA, (TCDC). Please read the following Website Terms and Conditions, which relate to information regarding general use of our website.
Our website is protected using secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. The SSL Certificate provides secure, encrypted communications between our website and internet browsers. In compliance with HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996), TCDC is associated with third parties Cognito Forms and Kareo that have secure, encrypted platforms for data privacy and security provisions to safeguard medical information. Financial transactions for teledermatology services or other product or service purchases through our website are secure and associated with third party PayPal and are subject to their website terms and conditions.
We try to ensure that website availability is uninterrupted and that content and transmissions will be error-free. However, we cannot guarantee that your access may not periodically suspended or restricted, including issues related to website repairs, content updates, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services.We try to ensure our website is available for use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, other than for a small period for scheduled down time. We will limit the frequency and duration of any suspension or restriction.
Accounts and Passwords
Intellectual Property Rights
The logo, content, layout, design, videos, and data on this website are protected by copyright and international intellectual property laws and are owned by TCDC. Unless permitted in writing through a licence agreement, and other than printing a small proportion of content or displaying this on your screen or both, (strictly for your personal non-commercial use), no part of the website may be reproduced, stored in any medium, including but not limited to a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, broadcasting).
Our website contains links and hyperlinks which may take you outside TCDC's website. Links are provided for your convenience, and an inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked website, its operator or content. We have no control over the contents or functionality of outside sites and accept no responsibility for any loss or damages that may arise from your use of them. We are not responsible for any website outside of TCDC.
You may not establish a link to any TCDC website page which suggests a form of association, approval or endorsement on our part, unless we have agreed to this in writing. We reserve the right to withdraw any linking permission upon notice to you or by amending these terms and conditions.
You are permitted to use any ‘offline browser’ that allows you to download content from a site and read it later, but this permission extends to only a small proportion of content, strictly for your personal non-commercial use.
Disclaimer: Limitation of Liability
Description or reference to a service or product does not imply endorsement of that service or product by TCDC specifically for your use. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the material and information displayed on our websites is provided “as is” without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to accuracy. We shall be not be liable to you for damages or refunds should our site becomes unavailable or access to a site becomes slow or incomplete due to system back-up procedures, internet traffic volume, upgrades, overload of requests to the servers, general network failures or delays, or any other cause which may from time to time make any of our website pages inaccessible to you. To the fullest extent permitted by law, TCDC excludes:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law, or law of equity
- Any liability caused by a force majeure event
- Any obligation of effectiveness or accuracy
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with these conditions, including by your use or inability to use any information on our website or websites linked to our website(s) and any material posted on it, including without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind.
You must not use the website in any way that causes or is likely to cause the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications and contents sent from your computer to us. You must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
- Fraudulent purposes or in connection with a criminal offence or otherwise carry out any unlawful activity
- To send, use or re-use any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, harmful, defamatory, obscene, menacing, racist, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, in breach of confidence, infringes any intellectual property rights, or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or is objectionable; or which consists of or contains software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam
- To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- To impersonate any third party or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your content
- To reproduce, duplicate, copy or resell any part of our site